OMEGA-TAL ® Polyoxymethylene (POM), which is a form of acetal, is a crystalline polymer obtained from the polymerisation of formaldehyde.
Discovered fairly recently, it has enjoyed rapid growth and large acceptance thanks to its excellent mechanical features, superb stability despite humidity and ease of machining.
OMEGA-TAL ® acetal resins are engineering thermoplastics based on formaldehyde polymerisation technology. These highly crystalline resins are strong, rigid and have a low coefficient of friction against metals, acetals and other plastics. They are creep resistant so that they are good for parts where dimensional stability is important.
There are two types of acetals, the homopolymer and the copolymer. The homopolymer is not recommended for use in strong caustics. OMEGA-TAL ® copolymer is more resistant to hot water and hot air than homopolymer. Because of the chemical make-up differences, it is not recommended that you substitute one type of acetal for another without discussing it with the client. In addition, homopolymers have a higher density, hardness and stability due to their higher degree of crystallinity. However, copolymers have a higher impact resistance, greater abrasion resistance and better thermal/ chemical stability.
MAIN ADVANTAGES of OMEGA-TAL ® Acetal Sheet, Rod and Tube
- Good electrical insulations and dielectric properties
- Low moisture absorption – resists hydrolysis up to 60°C
- Excellent dimensional stability and machinability
- High mechanical strength and rigidity
- Good impact resistance even at low temperatures
- Low co-efficient of friction
- High hardness and stiffness
- Good creep resistance 韩国电影中毒在线观看 韩国电影中毒无删减 琪琪看片网 韩国电影中毒在线观看 韩国电影中毒无删减 琪琪看片网 ,圣墟最新章节在线观看 圣墟最新章节无删减 琪琪看片网 圣墟最新章节在线观看 圣墟最新章节无删减 琪琪看片网 ,韫色过浓TXT 六盲星在线观看 韫色过浓TXT 六盲星无删减 韫色过浓TXT 六盲星在线观看 韫色过浓TXT 六盲星无删减
- Physiologically safe
WEAKNESSES of OMEGA-TAL ® Acetal Sheet, Rod and Tube
- Not resistant to strong acids (pH<4) or oxidizing agents
- Lower abrasion resistant compared to the nylons
OMEGA-TAL ® APPLICATIONS:
- Industrial & Automotive Applications: Gears, cams, Bushings, clips, lugs, door handles, housings, fuel systems, seat-belt components, steering columns, window support brackets, cranks, handles.
- Plumbing Products: Utilise the lubricity and corrosion and hot water resistance of acetal polymer- valves, valve stems, pumps, faucets and impellers; Applications that have replaced brass or zinc components – shower head, faucet cartridges, various fittings.
- Consumer Items: Toys, garden sprayers, audio and video cassette parts, butane lighter bodies, zippers, telephone components.
- Mechanical Components (require dimensional stability): Watch gears, conveyor links, Aerosols, mechanical pens & pencils
- FDA Approved Items: Milk pumps, Coffee spigots, filter housings, food conveyors
Sustarin®, Delrin®, Omniacetal®, Ertacetal®, Pomalux®
Rods: 1000mm, 2000mm, 3000mm
Diameters – 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30mm, 32mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 55mm, 60mm, 65mm, 70mm, 75mm, 80mm, 85mm, 90mm, 95mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 125mm, 130mm, 135mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm, 190mm, 200mm, 210mm, 220mm, 230mm, 240mm, 250mm, 260mm, 270mm, 280mm, 290mm, 300mm, 310mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm,
Sheets: Size 2000mm X 1000mm
Thicknesses: 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 110mm, 125mm, 150mm
DOWNLOAD - More information, Technical specifications and delivery program