Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, use our contact form, or sign up for our newsletter, there is some personal information that may be collected from you. That information may include:
- your name, phone number and email address
- account preferences, including whether or not you wish to receive our newsletter and website update information by email
- any other information you voluntarily send to us through our website contact form
This information is collected and used for a number of purposes:
- To provide you with the information you have requested, and to keep you informed with respect to ongoing changes to our website. Your email address will be used to send you our newsletters and mailings IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED US TO DO SO. You can withdraw your consent for such mailings at any time by contacting us as set out below.
- 新黑暗圣经在线观看全集免费完整版第16集 雪梨影院 新黑暗圣经在线观看全集免费完整版第16集 雪梨影院 ,农夫山泉有点甜下部在线观看全集免费完整版第37集 雪梨影院 农夫山泉有点甜下部在线观看全集免费完整版第37集 雪梨影院 , 你真漂亮 免费高清在线观看 韩国剧 雪梨影院 你真漂亮 免费高清在线观看 韩国剧 雪梨影院 To manage and administer our web presence. The nature of the Internet is such that it passively and automatically collects certain information about a user’s traffic patterns, which may be linked to their Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. These are unique Internet addresses assigned to all Web users by their Internet Service Providers (ISP). Server logs record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, web pages requested, and identify visitors by categories such as domains and browser types. These statistics are only used on an aggregate basis and will not contain any information that could identify you personally.
- To meet legal, regulatory, security, and processing requirements (such as in response to a court order), and otherwise as permitted or required by law.
If we intend to use personal information for purposes not identified to you or as set out above, these other purposes will be described to you at the time of collection or before using the information. We will not use your information for any other purpose without your consent.
Third Parties’ Access to Information
Clean Digital Productions Inc. is not in the business of selling customer information to others. Our customer information is not available for sale to any outside entity. We contract with third parties to fulfill certain functions on our behalf, such as providing marketing assistance, analyzing data, preparing and maintaining site content, hosting site content, and providing customer service. These agents have access to customer information only as required in order to help them perform their functions on our behalf, but they are not allowed to use that information for any other purpose and must keep such information confidential.
Clean Digital Productions Inc. will release customer information to the appropriate law enforcement, governmental, or other authorities if legally required to do so.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
The content on this site may also contain links to 3rd party affiliates, such as Amazon, Best Buy, etc. As such, Clean Digital Productions Inc. may receive financial rewards from qualifying purchases made when users click through using these links.
Non-Secure Website Areas
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (e.g., email address) on non-secure areas of the Clean My Space website, that information can be collected and correlated and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of Clean Digital Productions Inc.
We store email newsletter subscriber information in a secure manner on servers in the US. These servers are operated by Mailchimp (specifically The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, a State of Georgia limited liability company). Only authorized employees of this 3rd party along with employees, agents, and affiliates of Clean Digital Productions Inc. who require access to your personal information in order to fulfill their job or contractual requirements will have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to fulfill such requirements.
Upon request, Clean Digital Productions Inc. will allow any user to opt out of further contacts at any time. Also, upon a user’s request, Clean Digital Productions Inc. will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally delete the user and his or her personal information from our database; however, it may be impossible to delete a user’s entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions. You can email us at info [@] cleanmyspace [.com] to request that your information be deleted from our servers. You may also unsubscribe at any time using its “unsubscribe” link provided in all correspondence.
This website is subject to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. This legislation closely regulates our handling of your personal information. You can find more information on this Act through the Government of Canada website, /p>
Clean Digital Productions Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
PO Box 20045 Southbrook PO